WELCOME TO ASCENSION’S TRIPLE QUALITY! QUALITY THAT PRODUCES REAL BENEFITS
Ascension Stair Parts offers you beautiful balusters, newels, railings and more. All with the Triple Quality of workmanship, service and satisfaction which produces real benefits such as:
- Breadth and availability: 9 wood species in stock (Red Oak, White Oak, Poplar, Hard Maple, Alder, Hemlock, American Cherry, EuroBeech, Primed, and Hemlock). 8 stock finishes of iron balusters. 2000+ SKU’s… Along with the ability to quickly custom manufacture many more items.
- Same day shipping on orders placed in the morning. We got it, We ship it!
- No minimums and no broken carton charges.
- Features: solid constructed box newels, consistent graining, and surfaces prepped for finish sanding.
- Innovations: Baljak anchors, QwikTread Kits, Iron Baluster Measurement Protocol, Sub-Shoes….
- Custom: Special-order and custom parts available.
The owners of Ascension project their personal beliefs into their work. They apply the Golden Rule, treating you as they’d like to be treated. For faster service, they ship out of two distribution centers: Tracy, California, and Chicago, Illinois. Also, a custom milling plant in southern California.
We love our customers and welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.